Frequently Asked Questions
You can view the details of your subscription—including upcoming deliveries, deadlines, and subscription costs—in your Account.
On your home page you’ll find:
- Information on your last delivered order, as well as the Order Deadline for and information on your next order.
- Meal plan details and pricing under “Subscription plan”
- Account actions, including updating your shipping address, updating your email and phone number, updating your payment method, and more.
- Orders will automatically place on a recurring basis so your pet never runs out of fresh food.
- Your credit card will typically be charged on Saturday when your order places. Your charge may vary if you have a credit balance, promo discount, or make changes to your account.
All of your pet’s meals are made to order as not carrying frozen inventory means your pet gets the freshest food available.
So we can order fresh ingredients and prepare your pet’s food in time for your next delivery, we kindly ask our customers to make any changes, skips, or cancellation requests prior to the order deadline. This deadline is the week prior to your scheduled delivery on Wednesday at 1 pm EST
The more we know about your pet, the better we can serve them. You can update their “Previous food”, “Current weight (lbs)”, “Target adult weight (lbs)”, “Activity level”, their “Insights assessments”, and more in their pet profile by following these steps:
To ensure your pet’s meals stay fresh, follow these steps once delivered:
- Remove one week’s worth of food from the box and insulating liner. You can find the number of meals per day in the Pet profile of your account.
- Place the meal packs (without box or liner) in the main body of the fridge. Avoid using the door or drawers as temperatures in these areas may vary.
- Ensure your fridge remains at or below 40°F as this is FDA recommended temperature for safe food storage.
- If you receive more than one week’s worth of food, place the remaining meal packs directly in your freezer.
Meals stored appropriately will last 8 days post-delivery in the refrigerator and up to 6 months in the freezer.
If you are storing meals in your freezer or your fresh meals have frozen in transit due to the effectiveness of dry ice, here are a few ways we recommend defrosting:
- When you have served most of the meal packs stored in your fridge, begin moving some over from the freezer. Do this 24-48 hours before serving as this is approximately how long meals will take to thaw in your fridge.
- Place unopened meal packs in a warm water bath until thawed.
- Pour the meal into a microwave-safe bowl and warm for about 15 – 20 seconds. Each ingredient has been gently cooked to the temperature it specifically requires so do not microwave for too much longer as to avoid further cooking your pet’s meal and degrading nutrients.
To ensure a smooth transition to a new diet, we typically include seven days of 50% meals in your first order. Serve these transition portions by mixing one full transition meal pack with 50% of their current food portion.
Every dog is different and may adjust to a new diet more easily than others. If your dog experiences an upset stomach during their transition, feel free to contact our Customer Care team for tips! After the initial transition, your dog should be able to rotate between all SOAP Viddles fresh food recipes without any problems.
Our meals are prepared and made fresh in USDA kitchens, where each recipe is gently cooked at low temperatures according to USDA-facility standards. Onced cooked they are frozen and prepared to ship.
We never want to see you and your furry loved one go. However, should you need to cancel your pet’s fresh food subscription, you can contact our Customer Service department via phone, email or online chat to complete the process.
If you or your pup are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please message us at email@example.com. We are happy to find a solution that works for you! Please note that we do not offer refunds on the food subscription services.
For our food subscription program we currently only ship to Florida and Georgia. For all of our other products we ship to all 48 of the continental states. Unfortunately, at this time we do not ship to Hawaii and Alaska.
The large majority of orders ship out on Monday or Tuesday. Orders placed after 1pm on Wednesday will typically ship out the following Monday. *Please note, we don’t deliver on Saturday, Sunday or Monday due to weekend limitations with our shipping partners.